This weeks minute meal is courtesy of Damn Delicious, and boy is it!
Here is what you will need from the grocery store...
- 8 ounces lo mein egg noodles*
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce, or more, to taste
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
Here is the how to!In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and Sriracha; set aside.